Saturday, December 03, 2005

To be or not to be

To be or not to be that is the question.......Hamlet taught by Gopa Bose and Mrs. Browne....I have forgotten everything except for this line....and this is the question I ask myself...everyday. Incredible though it may sound, I have been in Mumbai for about a year now and the only thing I have seen till now is the Bandra Sea Face. What am I doing here?

The crux of the problem lies in the janus faced title that i hold..Software Engineer....The workload doesnot permit me the luxury of loafing around on weekdays and the salary doesnot permit me to stay in a place accessible to the city.

The question in front of me is to continue this wretched existence or cut the cord to this profession and embark on an I love life mission?...Doesn't work.. I am no revolutionary...I love that feel of warm money coming out of the ATM on the first of the month..so what if I am dead broke by the 20th..Dead broke...thats a joke..Dead people are buried with goodies atleast...i dont get the luxury of that...Okay coming back to the point....I am not going to cut my cord..cant cut it...need the smell of fresh cash...then I shall continue...maybe ask my PM for a transfer to Timbuctoo...(Pune)

No comments: