Thursday, November 22, 2007

100 days

I don't know if there are regular readers of this blog other than myself....well for those who have been following my life through this today is a landmark...today marks that there are only 100 more days left till I bid goodbye to XL life....


XLRI.....my dream institute....place where there was more learning outside the classroom than inside....place where I made some amazing friends.....place where some Profs where walking Gods of the subject and some who.....well rather not say it....dunno who must be reading this....

On the subject of passing out.....2008 also marks a year when a lot of people are getting married...actually starts with my cousin in Dec 2007, then it is Lady C in Jan, the PS and Nid in March....Amul baby is also around as soon as we graduate....well looks like its raining marriages....

1 comment:

ad libber said...

Hey, apparently you added me to your indiblogger network. Thank you. But what does it mean?

A nice, nostalgic post.