Friday, November 16, 2007

Just wondering......2

.......faced with that dilemma I chose to walk away....with the happy memories of some wonderful time spent together......of dreaming about the future.....of planning about nothing in particular.....of sharing stories about life.....I may be doing wrong....maybe it is wrong for me to refuse to bridge the gap......but to me the chasm is just too huge......and instead of getting hurt time and again.....i choose to leave......to move on......thank you for all that you have been dear friend......for all the time....for all the laughter and joy......for being you.....for letting me be me.....for keeping an eye out so that I don't fall....for holding me when I stumble.....for providing me with a platform to reach the stars.......some day some where we shall meet again.....and hopefully with the past behind us, we shall be able to make up....and then talk bout the old times and the old days......

No comments: